Thursday, August 28, 2014

Meet Our Onsite Managers!

One of our great features here at Lions Den Storage is 
our two On Site Managers.
If you've been to our office- then you must have met one of our
 wonderful Site Managers!

Lions Den Storage Site Managers, Ashley Jensen and Alex Garlick, are always there to answer your phone call, help during the day and also help you after hours if you have an emergency.  Don't hesitate to call or ask us for our help! We're here to help YOU!

If you have the time- take a minute to
get to know our managers!


Alex Garlick~





My name is Alex Garlick I am one of the on site managers at Lions Den Storage. I grew up in the Payson/Santaquin area. I attended Payson High School and graduated in 2009. During my senior year I attended Cosmetology school at MATC I graduated from there in 2010 and got a job at a salon. I worked at the salon for 2 years and then got my job here at Lions Den Storage. I married my husband Brandon Garlick in March of 2012 and have loved every minute of being married. I love working at Lions Den storage and getting to know all the great people that store here!

Ashley Jensen-


I'm Ashley, and Lions Den Storage's newest onsite manager. I recently moved here from Logan, UT where I was attending Utah State University. I plan on receiving my B.S. in Psychology this spring, and am working towards Dental School. My husband and I have been married for 3 years, and have a darling (almost) two-year-old boy. We are excited to spend the next few years of our lives with the Lions Den Storage family!

1 comment:

  1. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Storage Browns Plains

    ReplyDelete